Saturday, August 15, 2009

Risk and Reward

It recently came to my attention that the information I pass along here is actually being of use to some of my loyal readers. Trouble is…. I have very few.

So… I’m asking all of you who do find these blogs helpful, inspiring or just plain useless…. please take a risk… and pimp my blog out!

Blogging is a fantastic way to reach out across multiple industries, on multiple platforms and build bridges. I consider myself a major bridge builder…. Sometimes I do this for people…. sometimes I do this for my clients…. it’s really what I thrive on. The connection.

If you really want to build your brand… blogging is a great way to do it! This allows your potential clients a chance to establsih a “relationship” with you. A blog should be very professional, but by no means stiff…. ridged…. or come off to uptight. Blogging is a chance to speak plainly to your readers…. show them that not only are you bsuiness savvy, you’re human, reachable and touchable!

Blogging for business is a great tool…. it’s a trust building marketing tool that can give your business some unique publicity. Customers, clients and potential B2B entities can use this tool to find out what your brand is…. how you opperate… those potentials can connect with your current blog readers and clients…. who can be your “testamonial” of good business folk!

Take a risk and start a business blog…. and while you’re at it, talk about and post about my blogs! The REWARD will be well worth it….. afterall…. it’s all in who you know and what I can help you accomplish in this crazy world!

No comments:

Post a Comment